Chic small frame electric bike from RooDog is very stylish and good looking with a low step through. Easy and comfortable to ride, unisex city e-bike. Our Chic comes in vintage pearl white, glossy black or new for 2018 electric blue all are simply stunning.
The Chic has:
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- A 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Legally the maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- LED display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears
- Kenda, 26″ x 1.75 city style tyres.
- The Chic’s small frame is only 16.5 inches of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it our smallest and lowest step through RooDog e-bike. Perfect for riders who need a smaller frame.
- Small frame low step through also allows people who have knee and hip problems easy access.
As the Chis is a small frame low step through we would recommend it would suit a rider from 5ft to 5’10 ft tall.
On the 1st of January 2016 the UK fell in line with the EU regulation and adhered to the capping of throttle speeds to 4mph. Which all our e-bikes adhere to. See link bellow for more info…
RooDog Chic small frame low step through will do 30 plus miles per full charge on level 5 (highest speed setting). Your range will increase dramatically on the lower eco levels. Dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
People come in all shapes and sizes our size guide is only advisory. The best thing to do is test them all out and see which RooDog is the one for you.